Monday, April 25, 2011

Here's the skinny on me...

Hey everyone!

I have finished my assessment at the gym and I am about to tell you the  results. I got pinched with the calipers on April 12th. I am not sure what the unit of measure is on those things, so I will just post the numbers.
My height is 5'6", my body fat is at 36%,  my weight is 207lbs and it will be 3 months since I had my son on the 30th of April.
Chin: 10.4          
Cheek: 14.8
Triceps (R): 22.6
Subscap (R): 22
Midaxilla (R): 20
Suprailiac (R): 31
Umbilical (R): 32.6
Hamstring (R): 32.8
Thigh (R): 46.8
Calf (R): 26.2
I also discovered that in the flexibility portion of the assessment, my right side is tighter than my left. I can also row a 2k in under 10 minutes.

I will be honest and say that I am at my heaviest right now. Unfortunately, only movie stars seem to lose baby weight within a week after delivery. I am on day 25 of my challenge and getting ready to go on vacation to introduce our little Eli to the family. I won't lie and say I am going to be hardcore with my eating while gone, because who ever really eats right when they are on vacation? I will however keep up with my pushups ;).

I have an idea on what I am going to do to change the numbers, but it won't be until after we get back from vacation. My goal is that at the end of my 100 day challenge, my body fat will be at 30%...or lower (fingers crossed).

Until my next post, I am sincerely
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment